Friday, September 23, 2005

Weekend is Coming~~~

Yesterday didn't get to go shopping... *sob*....

Cos my boss's brother buy "no sign board" restaurant chilli crab (yummy), dumpling soup and chicken rice..... I called my mum to tell her not to buy my dinner... But, it is too late.... And she even bought hokkien mee.... Haiz....

So i didn't eat the chicken rice... I onli eat the crab, dumpling and some chicken.... The man tou (bread) with chilli crab sauce is sooooo nice...... In the end, i am quite full... But i still got second round at home.... How...... Still very fat one....

So i walk around office, hoping to speed up the digestion..... And at the same time, gossip with my colleagues... :) At least, i feel better....

Actually, when i reached home and saw the hokkien mee... It wasn't so bad... But still, i didn't finish all lah... So fattening... And by the time, the mee is cold den not nice le... So i juz eat the ingredients....... As i eat, i watched the Channel U show, "Shi Wan Dui Qing Ren" (pardon me for my wrong han yu pin yin.. :P) The show veri nice..... The show end at 11pm....

Now.... I am veri veri sleepy..... Cos last night sleep late.... Some people may think... 11pm late mah.... Hey, i need to wake up at 7am... I tink is because i used to it le... So when i dun get enough hours of sleep, i get tired.... Last time younger, i can sleep for like 4hrs per day and still feel energetic (sounds like i am quite old)....

Den today the idiot bus soooo late.... Make mi late for 30mins..... :( But luckily ny boss is not in lah... But a colleague is.... I dun like her... Hope that she dun tell my boss.....


Oh... My colleague today birthday, den my boss tmr.... Haiz.... Actually i wan to buy them something one... But my other colleagues said that they dun give present de... Onli eat cake celebrate (good... Can save money..) But hor.... My boss leh???? Should at least give her right???.. But i no time to go and buy present.... Laterly c how lor... If wan to buy den i broke le.... (refer to my previous post...)

No comments: