Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday... One more day to weekend~

Oh my god.... Juz check my mail and found out i juz won another bid...... Die... Bid for fun onli... But ok lah... It is a pink straw bag.... Pay for $6.10+ postage $1.50 = $7.60..... If the bag arrive, den i dun like... I can sell it off at yahoo auction again lor... No choice.... Haiz.....

But yesterday saw a bead necklace at yahoo auction... Very nice... selling at $4.00.... Cheap... can buy..... Maybe buying with Ailing.... :)

This coming sat muz go Carrefour to buy DVD player... Cos Ailing bought hers from there at $69.90.... And she say not bad... So... I will drag my mum there with mi... den persuade her to split the cost with mi (since she will be watching show with mi)....

Later if not tired, will go toa payoh central... C earrings.... Been tinking of buying earrings.... Den after that go hougang c a shirt that i like... Hope that i can fit in... That time for the price, the guy say $18... Maybe can bargain til $16??? Den i also wan to c the necklace... 2 for $10.. Cheap and nice..... Actually, i saw 1 watch also veri nice... Heart shape with fake diamonds around it.... Last time, the guy quote mi $14.90... Say the price is already reduce from $19.90... I dun believe him.... If i really wan to buy, i will bargain til $12... Cos i heard him selling watch to a malay lady for $12.... :) But dun think will but now.... Cos after all the spending... I am quite broke... Waiting for my salary..... *sob*... No money so muz be more cheapo..... lol....

Yesterday open mail box and......... my INTERNET BILL!!!!! Oh no...... Of all times.... Y the bill muz c ome down... can't it appear after i get my salary?????

Feel broke and depress now... Later muz buy something to cheer mi up.... :P

No comments: