Monday, September 12, 2005

Back Again~~~

Hey~

I'm back.... Sat and sun are my rest day sooooo not blogging.... (actually the true is.... I lazy to use my computer at home soooo i need to wait til working days.... :x And my computer lags like hell.... :( )

Today the super veri veri cooling... super good for slping..... I suppose that you have notice i am also tired.... Cos... i love slping... :)

And also yesterday night watch, The Date with a Vampire III, the story abit weird.... But ok lah.. I like Ma Xiao Ling very much... She is very pretty... Her legs are soooo long and slim.... and she looks so cool fighting the vampires.....

Before that, I watched Man In Black II..... Will Smith is quite good looking... He look cool in his suit and sunglass.... The other guy also not bad (forgot his name :p) The show is basically not bad... But i still prefer the first series....

Oh yeah.... On friday night i also watched the ghost movie, "Jie Mei Qing Sen"... The story line is not good.... I dun understand the movie at all.... I know that the younger sister is dead and the elder sister got mental illness.... Den wat about the stepmother??? At the beginning.. She also like got mental illness... But at the end... She looks quite ok to mi.... ?????? The stepmother very bad... If she go call for help, the younger sister won't die le.....

The show actually not veri scary de.... But i still dun dare to c some scene....:p I think is the sound effect that make it scary... No wonder alot of my friends dun like to c japanese ghost movie.... Cos they say the story line sucks.... Dun even know wat is going on.....

Still feeling sleepy now... Just now on the bus, a girl sit beside mi and keep dozing off and nod her head on my shoulder... Luckily not a man.... Or i will "siam" here and there... So troublesome.. somemore i also want to slp... lol....

Nothing much to write today... Beta get back to work.... :)

1 comment:

JoYcE~ said...

Hey~ Thanks.... For viewing my blog...