Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Going Bugis Shopping~~

As the title, today i will be going to bugis village shopping with Ailing.... :)

From the flowerpod forum, they talk about bugis village like alot of things to buy..... I am going to check out their earrings (mi a earrings craze)... Hear that some are selling 3 for $5 onli.... Muz go and take a look.... Their clothes are quite cheap too... According to them.... Mini skirt for $10... But hor... Mi quite big size leh... Tink veri hard to find clothes there... Cos usually they sell free size one... Haiz.... should go on diet le......

Lately have been spending alot of money.... This month die le... Broke.... Last sat went out and spend abt $50... Den today estimate ard $20-30.... Internet bill coming $52.... Bus fare for this month $50.... Total = $172-182... Still havent add alot of things... Like food??? And now onli middle of the month... Die!!!!!

Mi this sat may be going to buy DVD player... Cos my collegues lend mi DVD movie... But i dun have player how to watch!!! So decided to buy a cheap one ard $70 (maybe will ask my mum to share with mi)... And i also need to buy a memory card for my nokia 3230... Cos the current memory cannot make it.... onli 10+mb?? So i need to buy 265 or 256 mb??? Anyway... budget ard $38... Cos my fren tell mi that Sim Lim Square is selling for $38 with lifetime warranty.... So one day i will go there and have a look.....

Next, i will need to buy a blue tooth adapter so that the photos i take from my hp can be transfer to my computer and i can also transfer songs.... A blue tooth adapter cost ard $20+....
I also tinking of buying a digital camara... So next time i will have nice nice pic to post here... :) Budget for digital camara around $300.....

Oh yeah.... Lately addicted to yahoo auction.... den go around bidding.... And dunno y, i win a bid on a pair of black heels for $7.10 plus postage total $10.60... Cheap lah.... And hopefully the heels come out ok and i can wear... Anyway, i am looking for a heels for work......

Soooo.... I have already spend abt $200... And i will still spend $465..... Total to $665... Oh my god!!!!!!! It is more den half of my salary!!!!!!! And i am working part-time onli... Not full time....

I tink i need to postpone some of the things.... Like camara, i will buy if there is a sale, like Comex, which is juz over.....

Ok... Now, i need to start working for my expenses.....

No comments: