Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another Day~

Tmr going JB... Yeah!!!!! Going there with my mum, grandmother, auntie and my little cousin..... We are going there to buy mooncakes.... "Wu Liao" rite... They say there cheaper??? But i dun mind lah.... We will be going to City Plaza, while they are shopping, i can shop around.... Haha.....

I wan to buy espadrille.... Those sandel which have string to tie your ankles..... They are in fashion this season... And it looks soooo nice..... Hope that i can c some nice and cheap one..... :)

That means.... Tmr i won't be blogging.... Need to wait til fri when i am back and will c wat i buy.....

Juz now, i was taking some money from the ATM machine, suddenly, the (idiot) machine siren rang.... I was like, "Oh my god!!! What happen... I am not a thief, i am just taking my own money..." What the hell happen to the damn machine.... Everyone was looking curiosly at mi *embarrassed*.... But the security guard like not response?!? (Aren't they supposed to check what is going on???) Sooo i faster take my money and walk away from the damn machine.... (It muz be the guy b4 mi.......)

This sat going to KTV with Ailing, my poly fren (finally... her bf went to army.... so i can drag her out.... Haha....).... Long time never go le... Muz practise some song first b4 going.... We are going to K-ster at Chinatown..... Actually Chinatown shopping also not bad one... Only that they dun have air-con and we r lucky if they even have a fitting room......

After that i will be going to Tanglin Mall... As there is a bazzar.... Hoping to find some cheap and pretty clothes or accessories.... I am sooo into earrings... I tink i have ard 20+??? Not too sure... dun have the time to count....

Feeling a bit sian now....... Back to work......

No comments: