Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday~ Hey~

Today is another rainy day... Makes people feel so sleepy....

Yesterday went to JB... What a bad day!

It started out fine....

After we had crossed the custom, we went to The Store, a supermarket, to buy somethings... As you all know, aunties are attracted to cheap things... Therefore, my mother, grandmother and auntie went on a crazy shopping sprees..... They bought vegetables, oil, milk powder, cheese, detergent. etc..... They bought sooooo many things that ended up with ard s$200... And i had a hard time helping them to carry all the stuffs to the car....

After that, we went to a restaurant to eat... It is quite famous there, Channel U show introduce before... The food is cheap and nice.... Especially the herbal chicken.... Very tender... My grandmother even takeaway 2.... Den we still order fresh frog legs... The soup veri nice.. Cos they put 1 bottle of chicken essence in it... But the frog leg meat no taste one.. I tink all the sweetness are already absorb in the soup..... Still got kang kong with sambal, oyster egg, prawns, tofu and otah... The otah very special one.... With eggs also... My grandma also order 2 to takeaway..... The total bill is quite cheap.... S$ ard 60+ onli....

After that, we continue to city square for our shopping... Finally.... But, disaster strike..... My mum discover that her passport is missing!!!!! She put it in her bag and never take it out.... So my uncle suggest that we go ahead to buy the mooncake first.. Den he and my mum drive to the custom and ask if we have dropped there....

So, i went to city square with my grandmother and auntie and young cousin... We decided to shop around first... So, we went to the first shop, Seed, and....... we are there for very long..... My grandmother, mi and my baby cousin sit at the cafe eat tiramisu (i muz admit that it is very nice) and drink coffee while waiting for my aunt.... She finally come out with 1 tip and 1 skirt...

Den i suggest that we go to the top floor and walk down...... So we went up...... I saw 1 shop that have 50% off... So i went in and try on a skirt.... It can be wear for work and after less it is onli S$17.... After i pay money, i saw my mum is here... Oh No!!!!! She say that now need to go buy mooncakes le.... No more shopping for mi.. :(

My uncle say cannot find the passport... So my mother has to stay there one night... And i was to accompany her.... I dun really mind lah... Can shop more mah... But my mum say no... She say at night very dangerous.. (-_-)"... I WAN TO SHOP!!!!

So, we proceed to buy mooncakes... Den we went to buy some breads... On the way there, my uncle show mi and my aunt a passport, my mum passport.... He is playing a trick on her...... After buying bread, my uncle decided to tell my mum the truth... He say that when we crossed the malaysia custom, my mum didn't check the number of passport and left one there... Luckily, the malaysia custom let him take the passport back (which initially they dun allow)...

In the end, because of my mum carelessness, i dun get to shop... So my uncle promise to bring us there once more after the mooncake festival.... When there is less people.... HEY~ Muz remember to remind him......

So... In the end, i onli manage to buy 1 skirt.... Haiz~ But also luckily that my mum passport was found.. Orelse it will be veri troublesome.....

No comments: