Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ytd went shopping with mingli... We only manage to comb Isetan....

We went to the Mango sales... Actually the crowd is still ok... I bought a dress and a mini skirt... The skirt only cost $22... Actually i also saw a jeans, skirt and shorts... But it is still too exp for me after sales... So i waiting for the further reduction... Maybe there will no longer have the design or size for me den... But if have den i buy.. If not den save money lor....

I also buy a puff sleeve top at Le'range... I have been wanting to buy... Cos it is very easy to pair with.... Pants or skirt also can.....

My birthday coming... *hint*

Actually i really forgot about it until jinmin ask me i have what plan for my birthday.. Cos that time busy looking for job so no time to tink of other things.. And somemore 22 le... Dun really feel like celebrating......

Coming sat i will celebrate with my family.... Cos got hongbaos mah... :p.. Tinking of ordering cupcakes.... Maybe will call up and ask...

On the actual day i still need to work... Sianz... Cos i need to take leave on 4th July for my registration for timetable.. So i can't take 2 days mah.... And on 4th July i plan to go shopping with shan... Long time never shop with her le... My best shopping mates....

My mum ask me to take half day leave on the actual day den we go eat dinner together as a celebration of my birthday...

But i dunno can take or not.. Will try asking... Hopefully can... *pray hard*

Den the following sat, 7 July 2007, i plan to have a belated birthday-cum-gathering with some close friends for a dinner at a place intro by jinmin.. The ambience there quite good.....

Need to call up to make reservations....

P.S. Hong... We may not be going taiwan le... Cos the air tickets too exp even after sales... And we are quite broke now.... So we plan to go genting instead... Ok with you???? Maybe going end of July... And remember clear your day on 7 July for me..... :)

No comments: