Thursday, June 07, 2007

Today the technicians came to my house to do my comp.... Cos it's giving me alot of problem...

The technicians told me my comp alot of virus... Serious problem... Need to work very long and need to reformat everything... So they will come back either tmr or friday to reformat... So now i'm backing up the things which i want.... which is not much lah...

Tmr going to job agency to look for job... Haiz... No job = No money.. So pathetic... Hopefully can find a job soon lor.....

Den after that meeting Jinmin for dinner.. Need to ask her abt her plan for her taiwan trip... Still waiting for Jetstar promotion....

Den Friday, Saturday and Sunday got part-time job as promoter at Marina Square from 11am-8pm... Ytd went for the interview and the lady juz confirm with us.... My fren and i like ?!?.. Thought usually will call back to confirm?? Cos we are like... need to approach ppl ar... shy leh.. how??? But since we agree le and no job... So try lor... At least got money....

After our interview, i shop ard at Plaza Sing alone cos Dinah meeting her fren... And end up, i bought 3 top from Dorothy Perkin cos they are having sales 3 for $33... And i also saw a few tops i like.. But need some advise... So next time i bring fren along... :P

Actually my aunt ask me want to go to her husband office to work as admin or not....She say thursday can start work le.. But i told her friday i cannot... If she ok den i go on thursday.. If not den next monday lor.. She say will ask her husband.. But until now she still haven't confirm with me... So dunno how.....

But i hope that tmr i can find a bank job... But the thing is... I want to go holiday in July.. So dunno the company allows me to take leave or not... Cos i only work for 3 months... Den need to take few days leave....

Will see how ba...... If not go White Dog Rest be waitress with Hong lor.....

p.s Hong.. you want to watch Shrek 3 together?
Ailing... Next week when?? I should be quite free.... :p I want go shopping...

No comments: