Monday, June 04, 2007

Today is such a lousy day... @#$^$%^

Today supposingly to be my first day going back to work and guess what when i reached there.... Initially i'm in the Claims Dept so i went to my manager to report and she told me that she already hired a perm staff to take over and thought that the HR had informed me (which is NO!) So she asked me to check with the HR... I'm so pissed off.. The HR den told me that there is miscommunication... Initally they want to transfer me to another department but at that time i'm having my exam and not free... Den they didn't tell me that they do not need anymore temp.... &^$%^$#%@

So now i'm jobless... At least if they tell me earlier i can go look for another job and i dunnid to make a trip down today.. So malu... F**K....

So another one who is reading this.. Any temp job to intro????

Going to start my job searching tmr... Tinking of having no income... Depressing..... Worse come to the worse will look for waitressing ba.. But hope that can find an admin job... Hopefully paid $7-8/hr & above.. Or monthly salary will be good..... Maybe will look for full time den quit after holiday ends... But the thing is... I'm going for holiday and full time for dunno first few months cannot take leave... Haiz....

Still feeling depressing.......

No comments: