Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm blogging again.. Which means, it is either friday or saturday.... Yup.. Today is saturday...
Ytd night didn't blog cos reach home late and are so tired that i went to bed early...

Today i celebrate my birthday early with my family... Went to my grandma house..... Bought the dougnut from Vivocity, roasted duck and durian treat them... (of cos the roasted duck and durian not from vivo) And my mum bought sotong balls and fish balls, den my grandma cook some veggie and my grandpa bought fried oyster egg..... My aunt bake an orea cheesecake for me.... Taste good.... She is selling cheesecake now... Anyone interested i can give you her number... Will be posting the cake pic soon.....

Wanting to change hp... Cos my contract end already and my hp going crazy.... So need to went in search..... Tinking of buying Sony Ericcson K810i.. Heard that it is not bad... Camara good too..... Actually i like a Nokia, N76, but too exp le.. $500+.... Saw these Sony Ericcson model online.... Maybe will wait them to launch....The design very nice...

K810i N76


Tmr will be going to Century Square Metro.. Cos it is having 50% sales storewide... I tink it is closing down..... Tmr we will be going there early, hopefully the crowd will be ok... My mum want to buy luggage.. But my aunt say that the first day of sales everyone rush for it and they dun have le.... I want to see if there's any cheap comestic, bags, clothes......

And if got time i want to go Tampines Mall walk walk... Although i work nearby but i dun have the time to go shop... Cos lunch time not enough time, den after work to tired le... esp i always work OT...

Today went Vivo but no shopping... Feeling sianz.... I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!!

Need to wait til next mon to shop le... Dunno wan to go vivo or orchard beta.. Vivo the shop all under one roof, easier to shop... But orchard i want to go Far East....

Will see how again ba....

Btw, i received my Ailiyo spree clothes le... Will be selling away 2 items... Cos i cannot wear.. *sob*

Vest.. Dunno want to keep or sell away.... Anyone interested can leave a comment..


I like this dress... Looks nice....

This top is lovely irl... But too bad the sleeve is too small for me.... Haiz.... I got the brown one btw...

I'm selling away tis dress too.. Too tight on me.... The dress very pretty..... I bought the cream colour one.... *sob* time to lose weights le....


I also bought this shoes..... Will be mailing to me soon.. Hope that it fits and is comfortable....

Bought these, the clothes already in singapore, waiting for the organizer to sort and mail out.....

These 2 heels i bought sometime ago.. But haven't wear, cos too high...

Will post out the rest of the things i bought after i find time to take the photos...
Juz find out that my registration date is 10th July, not 9th July as Mingle told me... So will need to change my leave to 10th July, but it will only start at 6pm... So maybe take half day can le.... C how ba......

No comments: