Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm here again... Cos need to sign up for the GST Offset Package for me and my mum... I only recieved $200 but something is better den nothing and this is the first time i received $$... :)

We will be able to recieve the money on 1st July 2007 as my birthday is just 2 days after on the 3 rd July (remember my present :p) so it will be like a birthday present for me... :)

But the thing is... I cannot sign up at the webby... Cos after i click on the one-time password den the whole page disappear..... Is it only me??? Anyone have the same problem??? Maybe i will just go to sign up from the ATM......

Since i cannot sign in, i might as well go back to my studies.... I can't seem to get it in my head.... How?? And my paper is this Friday...... Help!!!!!!!

No comments: