Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hi,

I'm here to blog again...... Hong is coming back today!!!!! Excited!!!!!! Finally she is back...

This friday will be my last paper.. CF... Finally it will be all over soon... But dunno why i have been slacking..... When i look at my notes, my mind blank out... Die!!! What's wrong with me... I scare that i will not do well...... And somemore this is a hard module..... *sob* I swear that i will go study hard later... Luckily today is a rainy day (looks like it is going to rain later)... Cos ytd the weather is sooooo hot that i cannot concentrate on my studies......

Hong... Go out next week??? Monday or Tuesday?? Or ya want to join shan and me????

Next week schedule change..... Either Monday or Tuesday go sing KTV with Dinah... Den we go watch Pirates of the Carribean.... I wanted to watch it... Initially want to watch with shan.. But her mother wants to watch... So she is accompanying her family..... I also want to watch Shrek 3.... :)

Wednesday will go out with shan for fortune-telling at White Sands Mall.... My aunt recommend one.... I always wanted to go.... Juz go for fun.... Whether you believe or not depends on yourself... On Thursday, Vesek Day, i will most likely rest at home as there are sure to be alot of people outside..... Den friday go shopping with shan.... Saturday and Sunday will be free.....

Feel like going to sentosa for a tan... Anyone interested???....

Feeling so tired these days... Dunno why?? Maybe cos my great-aunt is here?? Lol......

Next week will pack... Cos i want to enjoy myself first before starting work.. I know that i will not have time to go out once i started work... As i'm very lazy to go out after work.... Will feel tired.... :p But if friday will be ok.. Cos the next day sat can rest....

Oh... It's raining now... Good... Need to go close the windows.... Love the weather....

K lah... That's all... Ciao....

No comments: