Monday, May 28, 2007

Finally exams are all over!!!! But dunno why i still tink abt the mistake i made... Haiz... Usually i won't... I'm the kind where by after exams i will not tink about it anymore.....

Oh well.... Will try not to tink about it....

Today will be going out with Dinah for KTV and we are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean.... Yeah!!!! Actually going out with Hong one.. But she say that she will be going to ktv at hougang plaza with MX (her boyfriend).. So no choice... Gotten change day with Dinah... Luckily she dun have anything on...

I want to go book for my driving advance theory test... Hong also want to book.. MX driving her tmr.... Ask me want to go along or not.. But den she's going to Ubi... If juz take theory ok lah.. But if i want to take my driving lesson there... It's a bit too far for me.. As i intend to take my practical when sch starts.. And Ubi is veri veri far from my sch.... And if i want to take it when i'm working.. Like go after work, i afraid the traffic will be quite heavy at that time... Den it will be quite hard for me... Hong say her cousin intro a private instructor to her... And the instructor like not bad.. I ask her how he charge she told me $22/hr.... But i thought usually they got different rates for weekend, weekday and peak, non-peak hours??? So i'm not too sure now... I tink juz take my advance theory now and c how ba... Will ask shan to go register with me... :p

Will be meeting shan on wednesday... I want to go bugis to buy watch... A casio look alike watch.... At night may be meeting Dinah them for clubbing.. But not confirm yet.. Hope they will be going..... I want to go Zouk for Mambo Night... Also feel like going St James to take a look.....

Yesterday went TF at Payar Lebar cause my aunt birthday month and got 20% discount... Spend quite along there... Hopefully i will wear all of them...... I will be spending alot for this month... Cause going out shoppin... Haiz...... I need retail therapy after my exams.....

And after i start work i dun tink i have the time and energy to go out.... But i hope i can survive until my payday.... And this time, i will make sure them give me the cheque fast.... Will pester them everyday.... Lol...

Friday will be goin out with shan again for real shopping!!! Den sat go to Chinatown with my mum to replenish my shampoo, conditioner, etc...... Cost the stuff there is cheaper.....

Yesterday Jinmin msg me asking when want to meet up again.... Den she told me she already book her tickets to Taipei with her sis at the Chan Brothers fair..... I'm like ?!?!... So fast... She say she is impatient to wait.... She will be going for 9 days.... Taking Jetstar and staying at rainbow hotel.... The total pacckage is $900+... Free and easy.. I feel that it is kind of exp... Cos that time i went there for 10days and i dun tink i spend that much on hotel and air tixs.... She ask me is i want to join her for few days also can..... But i told her i will waiting for Jetstar promotion first and see how...

Will meet up with her soon and took about it....

Hmm... Tinking how to pair my clothes i juz bought..... Tinking of buying the jelly shoes near hougang mall there... Will see how tmr.... If i got the time den maybe i will go buy.......

Hmmm.....

Kk.... That's all for today... In the end.. Hope that i will pass all my exams... I dun want to re-take any... *cross my fingers*

No comments: