Monday, February 26, 2007

Now in the school library.. So stress.... This coming sat got MM exam and next week got 3 more... Til now i only started MM chapter 1... Die lah......

Tmr still need to go to work.. Den where got the time to study.. Haiz..........

Stress!!!!!!!!!! The bad thing is.... I dun really feel the pressure... I'm i abnormal.... OMG......

I should be very very stress and pressurise that i haven't study.. Maybe because it is a mock.. That's y i dun feel it.. But mock are important too......

Feeling abit heaty now.. Hope that i dun fall sick... Outside is raining cats and dogs now..... Bad weather...

Feel like going shopping.. Cos heard that there are many sales going on... But i can't... Cos need to study.. If i go shopping now.. I should will feel guilty... So what the point of going shopping when the process is unenjoyable rite... But will definitely go after my exams....

That day ailing ask me go out on wed.. But too bad i cannot.. Sad..... Nvm... We will go out again k..... I want to go bugis village...

Oh yeah and i also need to go to my previous attacchment company to wish them CNY.... Go there take hongbaos... :p

Feeling tired now... Will continue other time... Ciao....

No comments: