Monday, February 05, 2007

Last friday went shopping with shan at Vivo City... Bought 4 tops, 1 jacket and a pair of earrings....

Juz now help my mum make pineapple tarts... Been making from morning til now... So tiring ...

Juz now watch Project Superstar 2... The result is quite expected.. Darren won.... Cos common sense that usually gals will be more into these type of things... They are more willing to spend money calling.... Wherelse for guys they dun really care about these things.... So of cos guys will win... As there are alot of "mei mei" vote for them... I'm not saying that Darren singing is not good... But this year PSS compared to last year.. I will prefer last year one...

I also watch Singapore vs Malaysia.... Quite surprise that Singapore win.... Cos Thailand is a stronge opponent.... And after last wed match... Thailand should be trying very hard and they are at home ground.. So there is an advantage over Singapore.... But i'm happy that Singapore win.... :)

Thursday going to colour my hair... Hopefully the colour will suit me..... Den sat will go out with shan for another round of shopping... Cos i still haven't buy my CNY clothes... And CNY is 2 weeks away.. Wan to go Far Plaza to look for dress... Hopefully next week i will find what i want..... I dun want to shop last minute like last year... Veri rush....

No comments: