Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chinese New Year is coming!!!!!!

Tmr going to Chinatown with my mum to shop for new year stuff.... Will go to the old market at Outram first... Cos need to buy clothes for my great grandmother.... And i want to see if got jellies... :X And new year shoes... The shoes there quite nice and not very exp.... The old market is at Outram Park MRT station there.... When you come out from the MRT station, turn left and walk straight... You will see it.....

After that we will go Chinatown to have the CNY mood..... lolx..... CNY need to go Chinatown den like CNY... It become kind of like a tradition le.... Tmr sure alot of ppl.... Sianz....

Den Sat i will go far east shopping with Peishan... Gotten find a perfect dress for CNY (although i have a reserved dress from TF if i cannot find.. :x)....
Want to buy accessories and clutch to go with my dress..... Need to spend more money again... Broke.. Hope that my hongbao money will be able to cover all my expenses...... *sob*

Oh yeah.. Forgot to say.. I went for my hair dye and highlight today at Funan Centre.... Cost me $92.50... Ok lah...... I went for the training stylist... Not bad,.... A guy named Vynn..... Next time can ask for him again.... Quite funny guy.....Looks abit like Malaysian... But he is not.... Will try to take a pic next time... But my camara very lousy... Scare cannot capture the colour.....

Kk.. will end now... Cos it's 11.58pm now... And i need to work tmr.... Ciao...

No comments: