Thursday, December 25, 2008

MOF @ Bugis

Gift exchange with Ailing and Samantha at Bugis!















Hmmm.... I dunno how come the photo so small... Cos is from Samatha's camara.... I cannot enlarge it or it will turn out blur..... Can someone teach me how to prevent it from being blur after i enlarge it????









For Samatha, i gave her m)phosis's makeup poach... cos she tell me she wants that... haha... And Ailing gave her Levis voucher....
Samantha gave me Capitalmall voucher and Ailing canmake eyeshadow....

As for me and Ailing, both of us bought the same thing for each other........ ZA Cutie Curl Mascara.... Lol.....
Cos we both sent wish list to each other and we both wanted ZA Cutie Curl mascara... soooo.... But it is one of the items on the list and we choose the same thing.. haha.....









This photo is taken by a staff at MOF... I tink he/she (i forgot is a guy or gal) likes the pic behind...... :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally u have blogged..hehe..how come no more tagbox?