Thursday, December 25, 2008

Big O @ Wheelock Place

Meet up with Dinah, Loydrea and Venessa for gift exchange.... Had a hard time arranging the date and time, as we all are busy...............

Finally, met up last sunday 21 Dec 08......















Too bad.... I forgot to take a picture of what i give them.....
For Venessa, i bought a comestic set online, inside there is a bb cream, make up powder and powder sponge.... But not sponge is those furry de..... And also, a night gown dress.... :)
Loydrea received 4 panties... (lol....), 1 makeup pouch and 1 laundry bag.....
Dinah is the hardest.... I realli have no idea what to buy for her.... Cos i went travelling with ven and loy and arga arga noe what they like.......
So in the end, i bought Dinah a sexy night gown top and a mask, cos i remember she likes to use mask...... :)
And for me.... I will post on another post later.... :) Together with all my Christmas present....


































No comments: