Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm soooo bored now at my office... Today is my second day of work but i have nth to do... haiz... so sianz.... Cos my email is not up yet so there is alot of things i cannot do.... Therefore, my blogging now..... surf until nth to surf and cannot chat msn...... :(

Feeling sleepy too...

Actually thinking of something... The job i working now is like admin and i dun tink the work need degree de lor.. Sianz...

Dunno wan to continue or not... Cos is 6 months contract.... and i afraid to waste my 6 months work experience as i dun wan to work as admin for my future....

But in other side, i will be able to transfer internally to other dept if i dun like after i complete my 6 months contract and as i have work with the bank before, and if my work performance is good, there is a higher chances of transfering within the bank....

So i dunno what to do... And the market now quite bad also.... Haiz.....

No comments: