Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm feeling soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick now............. Damn.............

Down with sore throat and runny nose..... I hate hate hate sore throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling tired and weak now.....

Although the weather is very good for sleeping as it is raining, BUT............. I cannot go back to bed.... As later i still need to go down to Dhoby Ghaut there to sign contract..... Blah............. I wanna go back to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So so so tired.....................

Wat am i doing now den if i'm soooo tired........... Cos......... I need to wait for an email and print it out, fill the form and take it with me later on.................. :(

Maybe i will take a short nap later............

Tmr meeting mingli and ailing for dinner...... Ailing is meeting us after work.... I might meet mingli first.... But i need to see my condition for tmr.... If i'm still feeling sick and weak den i may juz meet her for dinner....

Hope that wed i will be alright... Haiz....

And also hope tat the rain will stop before i go out later....... I dun wanna get wet as i'm already sick........

No comments: