Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The sun is sooo damn hot now.... wanting to go to HM library to borrow some books to kill my boredom and also to buy some apple......

Need to buy a long sleeve shirt for interview.... dunno y need long sleeve shirt..... onli tat it looks more formal......

Also need to buy a watch which is suitable for working.... cos my current watch is too casual le.....

Tmr is my birthday and no plans.... maybe will be going out with Dinah for KTV.... Haiz...... Such a boring birthday.......

Fri either meeting Kacy for dinner and shopping at Mango or going to JB with my mum..... Den sat meeting Hong for lunch and exchange birthday present... Our birthday diff by 2 days onli.... Hers is on the 1st and mine 3rd... :)

The weather is making mi sleepy and also my flu too... Although it is getting beta.... But i still feeling tired.....

Ytd went to Orchard with Loy for shopping... Saw nth at Zara and Mango....... And at G2000 actually wanting to buy a shirt.. But the sales is over and the price is over my budget......

Luckily, Pull & Bear got sales and i bought a top $19.90 at Taka outlet and finally decided to buy my shorts... But it is the onli piece left and is dirty... Therefore, the lady (tink is the manager) help mi check the outlet at Vivo city and luckily there is a new piece with my size :) ) So i went down to Vivo with loy acc mi....... The outlet there is bigger and have more things..... If i didn't control myself, i will end up buying more..... Cos the miniskirt is very cheap... $29.90 onli...... Haiz.... But i restraint myself and juz get the shorts..... Loy got 2 tops from there..... Love the tube top she get......

Wonder when the driving uncle will call mi for my next lesson.... Hope he call mi soon and also tat he has already book my test date......

No comments: