Monday, June 30, 2008

Arghhh...... I tink i'm going to be sick.... wake up with a block nose and my body feel weak..... Maybe a flu is coming..... Dun like to be sick!!!!!!

Last Sat went to Plaza Singapura with my mum and she treat mi to a jap buffet at The Cathy.... Nihon Mura, i tink is the name..... The food so-so onli... Last time went there with Dinah and dunno y... Last time feel that the food is veri nice there.... But this time, average onli..... But the buffet not very exp... $14.90++ for student and $16.90++ for adult... Of cos i use my student card while i still can... :)

Den we went shopping at PS... Bought 2 shorts for $20 at Cotton On..... And something from Daiso.... Actually wanted to buy a birthday cake for mi but the famous chocolate one is gone and have to settle with mango cake... which is not so nice......

3rd July is my birthday... but we always celebrate it early on sat.. cos will celebrate at my grandmother hse and my relatives will be there..... So..... wat's a better way to earn some birthday present.... :p

Some photos during my KTV session with Mingli and Ailing before i went on my trip...








I looking so horrible in the photos...... So tired.... Maybe cos i'm having sore throat that day... Haiz..... And i look so fat too..... *sob*

No comments: