Monday, March 03, 2008

Today is 3rd March le..... Haiz.... so fast March le.... This sat got marketing mock exam but i still havent study finish.... Die.... The other subject all haven't started.... When i see my MSM notes i sian 1/2 le.... Cos veri messy... All the topics here and there....

Must really start working hard... dun wan to be like last year......

Wed meeting Kacy for dinner.... veri long never c her le...... tink she getting skinnier and skinnier... Haiz.... life in citibank is like tat...... Den friday going out with mum to bugis there to pray for my studies..... den to chinatown to buy something.....

I'm getting poorer and poorer.......

Sometimes, i'm scared of graduating, looking for a job, working full time...... I like challenges... I dun like to be doing the same thing day by day... It's boring..... So i tinking.... Do i really want to work 9-6 deskbound job??? Is it really suitable for mi??? I like travelling..... So perhaps i can find a job which need mi to go oversea from times to times or they will post mi to another country for ard 2 years..... I like to experience new things..... I kind of regret the way i live my life.....

For example, i regret that i'm not tat active in school, not joining any clubs, activities.... When there is opportunities to go oversea for intern, i didn't go (although partly is because i dun have $$).... And there is soooo many things i wan to try.... I wan to learn subra-diving, dancing, etc..... And i wan to try water-sports....... Most of all, i wan to travel the world!!! I wan to try backpacking, with a few frenz, driving along maybe, New Zealand? Australia?.....

I envy my cousins... They are able to go to european country for exchange programme and to places like Africa for their internship...... How i wish i got the chance to go....... And how i wish i'm a guy or at least not the only child and have the funds to go...... But i'm not.... My mum will worried abt mi, and i have no money to do so......

So, i hope to be able to earn money and when oversea to different countries each year..... I know some of u may think that, "Oh, just save money and go for a tour ard the world when u retire.." But i can't wait.. And when i'm old, who knows wat will happen??? So, i wan to take a look at the world while i'm young...... I dun wan to have anymore regrets in my life....... And i dun wan mine to be normal, ordinary.....

No comments: