Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's a rainy day again..... It's been raining for few days already.... Although i prefer raining days den sunny days... (cos it will be hot at home) But the rain is making mi sleepy.... cannot concentrate on my studies.... I'm going nowhere.... Haiz... Someone plsssss help mi...... I really need to get a start on the study mood......

The modules are a killer and i really need to concentrate and start studying....... I dun wan to fail any this year..... I wan to graduate with good scores.... Haiz....

Last week meet up with Kacy for a movie, The Leap Years.... It's good... Romantic..... I like Ananda... He is soooo fit... Good body..... :p

After movie, we sit down at Coffee Bean for some drinks and cake and chit-chat..... Kacy gave mi an update on what is going on in the office.....

I'm really scare for my exams....,... sob..... But the thing is... i'm all tok but no action.... I need something to motivate mi......

Hope tat shan is on for our sat shopping spree..... I tink retail therapy might help... lol......

This is my last year.. so i dun wan to have any regret....

Hmm..... I like writing here and there.... going to something den back to my study...... But i can't help thinking abt it..... If i can convert this energy into my studies it will be good for mi....

Dunno when is our career fair..... There is one coming up... but the companies participate is not what i wan..... So hoping that there will be another more useful one coming.... Need to start sending resume le.... Kiasu... After hearing so many people sending le......

Sometimes my future seemed so bleak....
Dark and black without lights....
Worry and shivering....
Hope tat one can guide me through.....


P.S Ailing..... when u free??? we go Asia Bar????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.