Saturday, November 10, 2007

Outing with Ailing & Samantha

Went out with Ailing and Samantha ytd at Bugis.... And took lots of photos at TCC...... I almost cannot make it to the outing cos my "big aunt" came... And had cramps.... Luckily after taking panadol i felt better..... :)

That's me, Ailing and Samantha.....


Our drinks... I ordered Orea Milkshake, Ailing is Orea Frappe something and Samantha ordered Mango Yogurt....







I like the black and white effect.....

Some Candid Photos:




Ailing's, Mine and Samantha's hp.....


The Orea Milkshake is nice.... I like it..... :p

WARNING!!! THE BELOW PHOTOS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH HEART PROBLEMS, WHO ARE PREGENANT, ETC.....
PLEASE DO NOT STROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE THE ABOVE SYMPTONS....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Three person trying to act cute...





















No comments: