Saturday, September 29, 2007

Long time never blog...

Started working my part time job at an insurance company in Toa Payoh... Work for 3 days, Wed, Thurs and Fri......

Quite tiring....

Last last week meet up with my ex-citibank colleagues..... Karen resigned le.... Quite surprising... Cos i thought she say wan to at least work a year there...... I meet Karen, Hue Bin, Rena, Ivan and Daniel, the usually crowd (except Rena) for dinner and drink at Clarke Quay, Riverside Point.. I thought the name is Brewerkz..... The food not bad... But quite exp.... They brew the beer themselves... Vrey smooth... I like it...... After ard 10pm, Darren and Kit join us..... We talk and joke ard until ard 11pm+ when Rena's husband came to fetch her den i lobang her car back.. Cos she stay in Sengkeng.. Near my hse..... Her husband very good.. Drive me all the all to my blk..... Thanks....

We decided to meet again for Karen's farewell.... :)

Den the other day i meet Mingli for dinner... Actually with Ailing also... But she OT so cannot make it..... We went to Marina Square, Swenson to eat...... We catch up abit and went home le......

On sat i meet Shanon for KLunch at Marina Square again... Went singing with her.... Love singing... Next time go again.... But b4 that need to learn new songs.... :p

After that, meetup with Samantha for steamboat dinner at Bugis..... The steamboat not bad... $15.... I like the tom yam soup base... It's beta den the chilli one...... We didn't eat the crab and prawns cos both laz to peel...... I like the La La... So big... Market dun have so big one lor.. And another clam a XL of lala... also very nice... I like to eat mussel... But i think not as steamboat...... The drinks there free-flow... so very good.... Both of us eat until very full...... So we decide to shop ard at Bugis..... Happy to meet up with Samantha.... Long long time never c her le.... Next time should meet up more and ask Ailing too.....

Den this week, this morning, i went to my company seminar to help up with the registration...... tiring.. need to wake up so early..... still need to wear formal with jacket.... The only thing i like about is the buffet lunch... :p They order fro Siam Kitchen.... I like the Shrimp Paste Rice, Glass noodle and the dessert, tapioca..... Nice..... The rest is mixed veg, minced meat and red curry prawn.....

I get a call from the travel agency...We are supposed to be going off next sat and suddenly there is this problem.... When we book that time, the agency say that they will confirm the tour group..... But now, they call us to say that our group only have 6ppl (including my side 4) and the other 2 person wan to change to other date and so the group cannot go.. cos not enough ppl.... next week go now den say..... And den if they book the tickets already still can change meh??? So that means they haven't even book the tickets?????? I'm so frustrated with them... And they say will call us again but they didn't!!! Today morning going to call them and they beta give us a good answer!!!!!!

Today actually wan to meet Jinmin to take the Taiwan Tour book... But cos initially we wanted to go down to pay the rest of the money and suddenly cancel... Haiz.... And i wanted to go check the camara price... I still haven't buy my camara!!!!!

Arghhhh!!!!!!

No comments: