Sunday, September 09, 2007

Finally last friday i last day at work le... Tmr starting sch..... Abit sian but at least i'm meeting my sch mates again after a long holiday....

I fail my macro.... *sob* Although it's expected but i still can't help feeling sad... Hope that i will do beta this time..... Going to push myself harder... Aiming for a Second upper class....

Last friday for farewell, Hue Bin, Doris, Yati, Karen, Bridget, Grace, Siew Chin, Zhengjie, Michelle, Ivan, Daniel, Darren and an intern (my Kacy darling leg pain so cannot go with us... :( ) went to East Coast foodcourt to celebrate... The food there no bad.. We order alot of things..

After that, HUe Bin, Michelle, Karen, Ivan and Daniel we went to Clarke Quay for drinking..... After deciding and walking, we finally went into pub (???)... I order Long Island Ice Tea as i want to try but the taste not nice.... A bit difficult to go down... I like Karen's drink... Taste like lime juice....

We went off at ard 1am and after taking lots of photo.. Will post once Kacy send mi... Cos i borrow her camara... (Thankz... Kacy.. For lending mi your camara...) Daniel face very fast red.... And went we left he walk abit unstable le... But still ok.... Hue Bin face also turns red after a few slip.... But still beta den Daniel.... My face turn too... Cos i dun wan to waste the drink and take a big gulp... So that's the result.....

Hue Bin very nice to share cab with mi.. Cos if she share with Karen and michelle will be cheaper... As they both going to Pasir Ris....

I wanted to get a digital cam.. so that i dun have to borrow from other ppl.... Aiming for Fujifil z10fd... but $379... Heartpain sia.....

Dunno wat to blog le... when i have the pic den will upload....

No comments: