Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wow.... Suprising got ppl c my blog... Long time never post le... Cos lazy... :p

Hong... When are you coming back!!!! Miss ya.....

Anyone can teach mi how to make my blog "mei mei"??? Me really computer idoit *bang head"....

5 more days and i'm going to Genting... So happy... But going for 3 days 2 nights only.. But better than nothing rite.. :) Now malaysia sales... Go there shop shop shop.... :)

Me every sian leh... Anyone free can ask me out k... I'm really very very very boring... No one to date *sob*.... Even Peishan has a boyfriend now.. cannot bother her anymore.. (opps.... hope she never c my blog.. or she's going to kill me... lol)

Christmas Eve i'm free or New Year Eve... Anyone??? (like very desparate.. (-_-))

Last year New Year Eve (not CNY) me and shan made a pact.... Whoever dun have a boyfriend by next year end (which is this year) will have to treat the other dinner.... And now.. It's so obvious who treating who.... Shan's bf... lol... No lah.. I'm not so black-hearted like shan (who suggest her bf to treat us) and my skin not so thick...

Going to be very very broke (actually i'm always very broke)... I spend more than wat i earn.... Haiz..... Can anyone intro me a rich boyfriend???? (just kidding)

Tmr going to cut my hair... Dunno wan to perm or not... Scare later look too mature and very troublesome to maintain... But most importantly... I dun have money.... Need to save for my shopping trip to genting... Haiz.... And i haven't got my salary..... My salary always dun come on time one.... Cos the accountant say she very busy..... :( This month over-spend by alot alot....

Now very late le.. 1.47am.. Going to bed.. Or tmr morning my mum should wake me up go saloon with her early.... Dunno go so early for wat... Haiz....

Remember for all who read my blog..... Ask me out ya... I wan to watch movies.... And intro me rich and handsome bf... lol.....

Oh btw... An early MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

No comments: