Monday, December 11, 2006

I promise to write more often on my blog rite... so there am i... :)

Now in school writing blog... Cos my comp at home cannot make it le... Yesterday night cannot on.... Haiz... Time to get another new comp... But no money.. Who wants to sponsor me??? *sob*

Finaly... Another 2 more days and i will be on my way to genting!!! Juz check that genting have Levi shore.. Going to c if it is cheaper over there... :)

Oh yeah... I perm my hair last sat with my mum.. I do digital perm.. When i have the time, i will post some pic up... Looks quite ok lah.. But cost me $189!!!!!! And i haven't take my salary yet.... Going to be a very very poor Christmas for mi.... (if you all want to give me money for christmas present i will be delighted to accept it... :p)

My school having bash next thursday... Might be going and asking others too..... Anyone interested???

Oh man... I need to stop shopping online!!! Ban for this month until my financial status is better....

There's a movie called "Happy Feet"... The penguins are sooooo adorable.... I wan to watch!!! Tink will likely go Genting watch.. Going to force my mum to watch with me.. (evil laugh)

Ok.... That's all for today... Ciao~

No comments: