Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wow... I realli neglect my blog for a long long time.... I guess i'm just too lazy lah....

Well, i juz change job... To financial consultant with Prudential.... A lot of ppl will be surprised as to why i give up a stable job....... Well..... I dun wan to work for others forever... And also, i'm not suitable for desk bound job.... I like to run around, walk around..... And my boss is abit too much for mi... :x

Anyway... Here i am!!!! Trying my best to survive.... Hmm... maybe not trying my best... :p Been slacking too much le.... Cannot.... Need to start working le... Start goin canvass..... Or i'm going to eat grass le..... :p

I will try my best to blog in the future k.... :)

Btw, i'm going to HK in oct with Ailing, Kok Chuan and Mingli...... :) Booked our tix at Natas fair with Hong Tai!!!!

But hor.... cos i juz change my passport, so got new passport number, den tat time i dun remember so nvr give them... They say will call mi to ask... But den, until now they still havent called mi... And our air flight is promotion de.. need to book by 2nd sept..... and now is already so late le..... dunno they got booked or not.... abit worried leh.... haiz.... Hope for the best.....

I wan to dye my hair and cut... Maybe next week ba.... :)

Today meet Ailing for dinner and movie..... We watched "Coco avant Chanel"... It's nice... I like it... :)

No comments: