Sunday, March 29, 2009

Career Crisis~~~~

I'm really in a dilemna as to what to do.... Haiz.... I noe that i won't stay long in my current job as:

1. Bad boss
2. Too admin work, not really adding value to my resume unless i plan to be head of admin.. -_-
3. Contract job
4. No interest

I wanted to change but as everyone noe... The economy is bad now and i tink everyone will say stay in the job until find something beta....

Wanted to try out **** but den my mum disapprove.... Although i use to tink like her.. But.... If you are not taking a chance, you will never know... Maybe i will make it big???? Cos i dun tink i'm a desk-bound type of ppl......

But there is other point too.... I, myself, also scare that i wont be able to make it..... I need to change my mindset, be more confident and also more decisive...... I believe if i can make it, i will be a beta person????? lol.... no lah... but maybe stronger character???

The problem is.... Do i have the courage to make the step out without my mum's support?????

Afraid of trying new things and also failure is almost everyone weakness and also the traditional thought of everyone...... Stable job with stable income is good..... But when will i make it big???? in my 40s? 50s?.......

I know that it will be tough in the first few months... except with my weak mindset..... I thought of giving myself 6mths to prove myself..... After that, if i still cannot, i will go back to my stable job and stable income.....

Conclusion...... I still dunno what to do.... Maybe if my mum support me, i will try.... But now... I really really dunno what to do..... Haiz....

No comments: