Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hiya....

Last week didnt post anything... :P So will make up by posting some photos.....

Meet up with SIM frenz for dinner... Actually planning to go Timbre... But full le as we didnt make reservation.... So we went to esplanade for jap food.....

Dinah and Loydrea...


Venessa and me~ I just dyed my hair den and it looks so red..... *sob* i went to cut my hair... Now looking at the photo... I wan my long long hair back....



Dinah ordered beef something....


The rest of us ordered sushi.......





We ordered Sake as Loydrea wan to try... This is the 3rd time i'm drinking.... We tried the hot sake.... I have only tried cold sake before, so also quite new to me....

I feel that hot sake alcohol level is lower den cold sake..... I tink cos the heat evaporate some of the alcohol ba..... It taste like minerals... Last time i tried i dun really like the taste... But this is ok for me....







The sushi there not bad.... quite fresh.....


Cam-whoring in the toliet again.... lolx....
Opps.... Forgot to zoom back..... But i still like this photo... :)


Wondering where is loy and ven??? Well.............
Cos loy got a white head on her face and need someone to help her pick it out from a needle like tool..... so ven is trying to help while mi and dinah cam-whoring... lolx... I dun dare to do it.... cos i scare if anything went wrong and a woman's face is veri important to her.....
In the end, Ven cannot get it out cos she poked too soft and..........

Dinah to the rescue....... Finally after some tries, dinah managed to poke the white head out for loy....
Actually, you need to use the needle like tool, poke a hole at the side of the white head and you squeeze it, it will come out. But the hole need to be big enough and at the right side.... If not, you can also poke directly at the white head, but it will burst and i tink is not good for your skin.....
I dunno about it... Until that day.... Cos loy last time use to work at a facial shop.....

No comments: