Monday, September 15, 2008

Ok..... I'm officially a red head now..... I have dyed my hair red....
Went to Kimarie with my aunt as we have a free session..... And my black hair has grown out.....
A change of colour need to top up $10 and $1 for shampoo and conditioner.... Total of $11...
Actually i wan the base colour to be dark red, can onli c the colour under sunlight, normally cannot really c and the hightlight also not so bright, i wan it to be more natural.... But the results........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Without flash...


With flash....


It is damn red lor.... Under the sunlight worse.... My hair like on fire.... :( Hope that the colour will fade soon.... Haiz... how to go for interview with this type of hair colour............

Anyway, after tat, we decided to go city plaza.... Alight at paya lebar mrt station and walk there.....

After shopping for like 2-3 hours, i found that the clothes there not bad, need to bargain and also there are sales items on the rack outside the store... Can dug for cheap buys there too...

Although can c that some of the shop sell things from Bkk and of cos if u buy from bkk sure cheaper....... But there is the air tixs all the expenses.......

After shopping, it's time to go back.... cannot find the bus stop for our ride home... so my aunt suggest taking cab so... the rest is history.............. haha.............

Finally bought my maxi dress... but i realli realli dunno when to wear out... haiz....

No comments: