Saturday, August 09, 2008

Long time never blog le... Cos lately more busy and nth much to blog abt.....

Found a part time job with loy and dinah.... Work first den look for full time job at the same time.... Now very hard to find a job lor and the questions they asked... -_-"



Last week i went to Kim Eng to interview as propietary trader and there is 3 male interviewer and 1 hr inside the room.... And one of them ask mi do i know wat is propietary trader... And i have look up at internet before and ans.... But he say my ans is wrong.... Den they ask a few more questions.... I tink ard 10 mins i finish the interview.... They give me the feeling is like... Wat the hell is tis gal doing here, not knowing wat she is applying for......



Tat day i'm so upset and angry.....Angry at myself and at them....... I'm really cursing at them lor..... Cos is not my fault i dunno.... I'm a fresh grad how i noe wat is it and not tat i didnt check... I have... And den so many ppl interviewing mi... Of cos i'm nervous lah... KNS.....



And there's the UOB de.... ask abt my modules in my poly days which is like donkey years ago lor...... :(



Feeling demoralised abt interview..... Haiz.... Dun tink abt the sad things le...

Mi and loy went to show Red Cliff last week... The show not bad... Glad that i caught it...... I like the storyline and after watching it have the urge to read more abt The Three Kingdoms... But of cos in simplified form or in comics type.. Lol...... Waiting for the part 2... :)



Den ytd i went to watch F.I.R concert with loy, dinah and dinah's fren.... Cos my mum's colleague got 4 free tix and ask whether i want... so i went lor......



After work i rushed home to take my camara and change clothes, den to my grandma hse to take the tix from my mum and eat dinner...... Meet loy and dinah at dhoby ghaut mrt station bus stop.... Dinah meet her fren there too..... Luck for us the bus came when we are abt the take taxi....



Was late when we reached there and luckily the concert havent started... It's veri funny lor... Cos cannot bring food and drinks inside and loy and dinah bought some food... So they have to finish the food outside den can go in.... And i heard from loy is cos dinah blur blur take the food out.... Lolx.....



So after finishing the food, we went in... The seats are 2 by 2... So i sit with loy and dinah with her guy fren... :p



We are sitted at the left side of the stage, 2nd level.... Veri far lor... cannot realli c.... need to depends on the big screen......


Fye (i tink is her name, the onli female) voice is damn good lor.... veri power and thick.... Somemore their song alot need to shout and high pitch de... But her voice can maintain through out the 3 hrs concert.... And the guest is Xiao Jin Teng... The new singer from Taiwan... Quite famous there.... He sang well too but onli sing 1 song with F.I.R and 1 alone and went off le.... abt -_-" lor.....

Took lots of pic..... Will upload.... But realli alot lor....... Will upload by part..... :)

Tmr meetin Ven, loy and dinah to settlers' cafe at clarke quay... Ven finally got time to meet us lor... But she will be going off after tat.... which is 5pm+....

No comments: