Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm soooo sad today.... Failed my FTT for the stupid 3rd times..... I dun tink there will be anyone worse than mi... I believe when i tell my instructor he also faint.... muz be tinking, "How can this gal fail her FTT so many times.... Muz be very stupid.".....

Haiz.... i also buy the stupid questions and answers book and i tink i bought the wrong book.... It doesnt help much...... I saw ppl sit beside mi passed... den mi... Haiz.... I realli got study lor... ok... read through the FTT book once and twice on the stupid book..... And i'm feeling feverish.... After i came back from sch, i study for a while and nap for 1hr as i'm feeling veri tired..... When i wake up.... "boom" i felt the heat in my body and my head felt heavy.....So i drink the "cooling water" and take a bath... But when i was on my way to CDC, i still feel unwell...... Dunno whether it is the prob.... Ytd eat too many durian le.... Heaty... Muz drink more water....

This sat having practical lesson with Uncle Tan, my instructor for the first time... Nervous.... He is introduced to mi by Hong..... Nervous..... But hong tell mi that the first lesson normally wont get to drive... cos onli familiarise with the car...... Learn driving veri exp leh... No money... sad... tink need to ask my mum to sponsor some le.....

Shan went to ShangHai for attachment last Sunday...... So good right... really envy her..... Hope that i will be able to go Shanghai find her in jun... cos heard from news that the price to China will raise in Jul cos of the Olympics..... And that we need Visa to go from Jul... so it is beta to go in jun......

I really scare that i cannot finish studying all...... Haiz.... need to try my best le.....

Going to try to lose some weights.... hope tat by studying at home will help... But den... when i'm studying.. i like to snacks on things...... Hmmm... we will c how ba.....

I feel my stamina dropping... last time i can study til 3+ at night... But now, i feel sleepy the whole day and at night ard 1+,2+ i feel sleepy and need to go to bed already.... Tink need to buy some chicken essence to drink.......

No comments: