Friday, August 10, 2007

Today very tired....... Sleepy now...

Ytd is National Day.... The National Day parade is at Marina Bay... The stage is build on the water.. Not bad.. Quite refreshing from last time... But the programme not really nice.. I tink the best is the fireworks only.. Got to see abit at my grandma house.... But the lower one we cannot c... Get block..... Last time at the national stadium clearer... Now too far le...

A colleague of mine D's birthday on national day... So we celebrate for him the day b4 on wednesday.... Another colleague Y said that we can go to his hse (condo) for bbq.....

But b4 we went, D and another colleague was toking and dunno why she ask D what he look for in a gf and he say height muz at least 1.65 and not too thin den the other colleague point ard and accidentally point me (cos i sit next to her).. Den he still say i need to lose 5kg first... -_-" Den i say i also not tall enough (mi 1.61 onli).. He say nvm can wear heels..... After that my the other colleague start match making lor... Tel mi that Y is beta (he is a fresh grad juz join the company not long) cos he looks gentlemen... Beta den J too sweet talk le... D also not bad.... I'm INNOCENT!!!! Y suddenly i'm the topic.. Haiz....

Den the worse thing is H (another colleague) ask J to help to match make... In the end they make it soooo obvious tat the whole group at the bbq knows... I want to dig a hole in.....

Luckily me and Y diff department and dun interact much so i will die of embarrassment.... And the idiot D keep asking me to lose weight... He also need to lose lor.... >_<

Next monday, 13rd August is my mum's birthday... So i bought her a pillow from Metro... It says to be good for your backbone and helps you to slp better.... Also bought a bedsheet for her.....

I bought a red wedge from Century Square. $10 onli... Very cheap... Happy....
And also a black stockings and tights from Metro....

Plan to buy a cake from my mum on monday... Maybe will buy a chocolate cake from Sweet Secrets... Heard from my colleague that the cake there is not bad.... Will go off early opn that day....

Tmr going kbox with Ailing.... Yeah! Very long nvr go sing ktv le... After that we are going to St James... Never went before.. Wanted to go c c for a long time le....

Today my comp mouse like a bit sian.... Dunno what happen..... Haiz.....

No comments: