Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tiring Day~

Ytd went shopping with shan..... But we onli shop for 2 hours at Vivo City....

Actually meet 3pm.. But there's some problem so there's a delay.... Initially we wanted to go Far East to finish our last week shopping... But due to time constraint, we decided to go VivoCity...

For just 2 hours, i bought a top from Topshop, and a top from Zara and i haven't gone to Mango yet... Haiz... I want to go Mango and DP....

Well, ytd night my cousin celebrate her 6th birthday..... Her birthday cake is hugh... It's a barbie cake... So many children ard.... Hectic.....
I video abit b4 my hp died on me...
Well, these are the photos i promised....
The signboard of One Rochester...



We ordered a bottle of wine...




The food we ordered:



Before we head home...
Shan and me....



Hong and me....
Lizhen and me....
Last but not least, PeiYun and me.....
Me alone....
Hong and me...

Shan, Hong and me....
Peiyun and Lizhen.....
Hong trying to avoid the cam.. But still get caught... (cos the flash light too powerful... everyone trying to avoid.. lol)
Me! With the wine glass....
A group photo....


That's all... :)

No comments: