Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This week been sooo busy... Almost very day need to go to school.... So tiring...

Juz now chat on msn with Amy... She told me that is she taking bridging cos in SIM now..... But she taking PT with Hongjie... I thought that time Hongjie tell me Amy is taking FT... But anyway.. It is none of my business... Amy also say that she waiting for SMU and i tink is NTU to reply her.. If she cannot get in to either den will go SIM......

Lately taking revision class... Know another gal from SP too.. But she is in the banking side.... So dun really see her before in school.... But i tink she looks familar.... And also another from NP... And 1 from JC....

Now Bkk got bombing... Dunno still want to go Bkk or not.. Maybe will change to Taiwan... Will c how ba.... Haiz....

Chatting to Siew Rong.. Long time never c her liao..... Will meet up after she come back (Ah M, remember hor)

My studies been lagging....... Feel like there is too many things... Cannot finish.. Need some retail therapy... Haha.....

Kk... I better end now and go study... Ciao.....

No comments: