Friday, January 12, 2007

Tmr going to RELC to pay for my exam fee with my mum..... Totally 4 modules - $2,020... So exp... Very thing need money.. Even exam also need money... *Sign*

Yanhong is back to Aust.. So fast... Come back for 2 weeks only (half of the time in Japan... Envious).... Faster come back.. Den we can go Taiwan during July for shopping!!!! Lol..... Anyone interested to join??

Anyone watched Project Superstar 2????

Finally.. Auriel and Kelvin are both out... Dun really like Auriel... Dun sing well at all.. Dunno why can get in to top 3.....


Kelvin voice not bad... In fact i think he has the best voice out of the top 3.... I think he dun have the "qin he li" ba.... Got those "ah beng" look.....

I like Diya and Carrie..... Diya's voice quite good..... Strong?? I like it when she sings fast song.... For Carrie... Her voice very powerful?? deep???

Love Darren (Although his voice so-so only).. He got wonderful stage performance...... Nat... Hmmm.... Neutral feelings for him...

This year PSS quite predictable... Not very surprising or great singer who will blown you away....

Promise Ailing to post my loots.... Hmm....

No comments: