Thursday, September 21, 2006

Now in school using the computer.. so sian.... haiz... no one to accompany me... *lonely*

Just finish my CF lecture at 12pm... need to rot til 1.30pm for my next lesson.....

Start school for 2 weeks le and i haven't really make any friends... so far only 2.. very pathetic.... *sob* how... I need friends to survive.... Want to go join CCAs... but their timing crashes with mine... as i need to work when i'm not studying..... *sob* Tmr got a wakeboarding session for 1 day... hmmm.... hope that i can make more friends there....

Conclusion as to why i cannot make more friends:

1) I'm too shy to approach people
2) No opportunity (my class all lecture hall.. hundreds of people together... how to make friends)
3) My appearance (fat!!)
4) I'm not approachable
5) SIM is too big??
6) Others (until i can think of more)

Now i hungry le.. how?? Haiz.. tink later go buy biscuit eat lor.....

Going to lecture soon.... wish me luck for tmr wakeboarding....

No comments: