Thursday, August 04, 2005

StomAch Pain~~~

Oh no!! I just wan to start writing and suddenly my stomach pain...... Ren ren ren.........

Ok... It beta now....

Muz be the fry dumpling (guo tien) i had for yesterday night... My mum cook soooo many... there was like 12 dumplings??? I was so damn full after all that and i ate it at 9.30pm.. after that i couldn't sleep cos i am too full..... And i also bought some fish dippers from MacDonald cos their $2 promotion is until yesterday onli... (greedy) Den in the end too full to squeeze my fish dippers down my stomach... So no choice put in the fridge.. Maybe tonight den i go eat....

Today is my last second day of work... Den i next monday i will start another for 2 weeks... Haiz... Like my job here very much... No dress code, ppl veri veri nice, and can take leave whenever i want..... Cheers!!!

Then i haven't go explore Toa Payoh Central yet.. Heard that there are quite alot of things there... Hmmm... maybe will go and take a look later after work....

Dunno wat to buy for them... Always treat mi eat things... veri paiseh.... But hor i also no money to buy them exp things.....

Yesterday night miss the project superstar... dunno how the guys fare... Haiz... but mi onli interested in the results... Hope silver out... Cos she veri act.. Hear from my friend that she dun do her project den push to others... cos my friend's friend same class as her.....

Mi now no photos to post... Cos no camara..... Hmmm.... should go and buy one soon.... Any cheap and nice one around?? I think need to go Sim Lin Square and c.... Den can post nice nice photos....

But mi still need to go dye my hair.. Hear that Funan Kimage veri good.... but also veri exp.. Haiz... C how first ba.....

No comments: